Are your skis and snowboards ready to go?
Timberline Mountain offers the most complete Ski & Snowboard Tuning shop in the region, located in the lower level of the lodge.
- Standard Ski Mount $40 - Drill skis, mount bindings, test bindings
- Ski ReMount $50 - Fill old holes, drill skis, mount bindings, test bindings
- Ski Binding Test $20 - Adjust boot to bindings, test bindings
- Ski Heli-Coil first $20 each additional $5 - Fix stripped-out hole in ski, test bindings, repair additional stripped out holes in ski
- Snowboard Binding Mount $20 - Install bindings and adjust to rider's preference.
- Specialty Mount $60 - Free Hand Drill skis, install bindings, test bindings
- Basic Tune $28 - Machine sharpen edges, hot wax
- Straight Ski Tune $20 - Machine sharpen edges, machine wax
- Quick Wax $8 - Friction belt wax using machine
- Hot Wax $18 - Hand wax using iron
- Machine Edge $12 - Machine sharpen edges
- Pole Cut $10 - Customize size of poles
- Warranty Shipping $60 - Return skis/snowboards back to manufacturer for warranty replacement (price includes cost of remounting bindings)
- Base Repair $10-$35 - Fill gouges, replace damaged spots in base
All special parts orders are required to be paid upon order.
Turn around time varies, and will be disclosed when equipment is dropped off. Turn around time for standard tunes is at least 24 hours.
Some ski bindings may be too old to service. We will check your bindings against the current manufacturer's Indemnifiable List.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.